Integrated storage & networking with guaranteed QoS
For enterprises that manage containerized applications, certain functions are table-stakes: data availability, backup, disaster recovery, performance and networking — including across hybrid and multi-cloud environments. Moreover, teams must eliminate both “noisy neighbor” problems and the overprovisioning of resources.
Ultima Enterprise is the cloud-native storage and networking platform trusted in production by the world’s largest enterprises and most heavily regulated industries. Ultima Enterprise runs anywhere — on any Kubernetes distribution, cloud, VM or bare metal — to reduce the cost and complexity of deploying containerized applications. Combining networking & storage, Ultima delivers data efficiency through thin provisioning and data footprint optimization, with encryption for data at rest.
With integrated storage and networking for containerized workloads, enterprises gain true turnkey, end-to-end management for their Kubernetes workloads. Moreover, Ultima delivers transformative results for customers:
- Guaranteed performance with policy-based QoS for storage and networking
- Elimination of “noisy neighbors” and overprovisioning
- Enterprise-grade storage with mirroring, snapshots, asynchronous replication, backup and recovery
- Built-in security
- Seamlessly integrate with existing data center network
- Comprehensive, end-to-end Kubernetes management