SAN JOSE, CA — (Globenewswire – August 14, 2018) — Diamanti, creators of the first bare-metal platform purpose-built for containerized applications, today announced it has been recognized as a 2018 CRN Emerging Vendor. The CRN Emerging Vendors list recognizes “10 hot data center companies, all founded in 2012 or later, that solution providers should be aware of.”
Diamanti is named to the list for its “bare-metal container platform that extends the benefits of hyper-converged infrastructure for a containerized world with rapid installation, simple management, and container network and storage resources integrated with Docker and Kubernetes.”
“Every 10 to 15 years there’s a fundamental shift in how IT is delivered and consumed,” said Mike Vizard, author of the survey analysis and long-time channel and server infrastructure expert. “The last three major shifts were the rise of client/server computing, the Web and virtualization. Now a fourth major shift is upon us in the form of microservices architectures enabled by container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.”
In April 2018, Diamanti announced the launch of the Diamanti Value-Added Reseller Program for IT channel companies seeking to build new, high-margin datacenter services on top of Linux containers. Diamanti has developed a bare-metal container platform that extends the benefits of hyperconverged infrastructure for a containerized world with rapid installation, simple management, and container network and storage resources integrated with Docker and Kubernetes. D10 gives the channel a clear path to selling high-margin container offerings, using existing IT operations know-how.
With Diamanti, organizations can:
- Deploy complete container infrastructure in 15 minutes.
- Predict service levels for accurate provisioning and QoS, which means easier budgeting and infrastructure design to meet SLAs.
- Improve TCO by focusing engineers on higher-margin services, rather than managing container infrastructure.
- Make coordinated infrastructure decisions using a single solution that just works.
Diamanti’s partner program provides resellers with the following benefits to drive growing, profitable business:
- Certifications: Entry into the Diamanti Partner Program is easy with active deal history. Higher tiers are rewarded with greater sales support and co-marketing programs.
- Incentives: Partners benefit from not-for-resale discounted units, SPIFFs, and exclusive deal registration tied to generous rebates.
- Tools: Partners are enabled with technical training, sales materials, and marketing content.
Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s container platform gives infrastructure architects, IT operations, and application owners the speed, simplicity, efficiency, and control they need to run stateful containerized applications in production. Based in San Jose, California, Diamanti is backed by venture investors CRV, DFJ, GSR Ventures, Northgate Capital, Translink Capital, and Goldman Sachs. For more information visit www.diamanti.com or follow @DiamantiCom.
Lonn Johnston for Diamanti