Technical Marketing Engineer
Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and application owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class features they need to run Kubernetes in production.
Diamanti’s product is evolving from datacenter-focused appliances to a global, hybrid cloud platform. As a Technical Marketing Engineer, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment working with cross-functional teams to help design and build product collateral and technical marketing assets to evangelize Diamanti’s market leading unique value propositions.
- Create collateral such as technical presentations, lead generation, marketing campaigns, white papers, blogs, product videos, webinars, design guides and solution guides
- Provide expert technical support and guidance to sales and partner go-to-market teams
- Develop solution demos, presentations and marketing collateral in collaboration with ecosystem partners
- Collaborate with product teams on product launch activities
- Represent Diamanti at industry events
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in a technical marketing, product marketing or business development role
- Working knowledge of container infrastructure, microservices, Kubernetes and the Docker toolchain
- Familiarity with Data Center solutions – virtualization, networking, storage
- Strong customer and partner facing skills
- Field technical sales enablement
- Demonstrated skills in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Experience in developing presentations, whitepapers, and architectural documents in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- BS Computer Science. MS/MBA a plus
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]