Systems Engineer – APJ
Diamanti, Inc. is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-
built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise
Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and application
owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class features they need
to run Kubernetes in production.
Diamanti’s product solutions are evolving from datacenter-focused appliances to a
global, hybrid cloud platform. As a Systems Engineer, you will work directly with Sales
Account Executives and Management to develop and execute your regional sales
strategy focused on Fortune 1000 enterprises.
- Provide technical expertise as an integral resource during the sales process by partnering with our Sales Account Executives to provide value added solutions to customers
- Architect and size Kubernetes solutions focused on our Diamanti Enterprise Kubernetes Platform
- Deliver technical presentations and live product demonstrations, face-to-face as well as online, to prospective customers
- Experienced, trusted technical advisor to our customers
- Work with Channel Partners on go-to-market strategies for their specific customer markets
- Represent Diamanti at industry events
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in a pre-sales engineering role (or equivalent) working focused in the Asia Pacific/Japan regions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field of study required
- Expert knowledge of container infrastructure, microservices, Kubernetes and the
- Docker toolchain
- Expertise in with Data Center solutions, focused on virtualization, networking, storage
- Strong customer and partner facing skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience in customizing presentations to meet the needs of your target audience
- Expertise with cloud infrastructure technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Ability to travel with the needs of the role, approximately up to 50% post Covid.
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace
and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because
of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military
status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws,
regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: Asia Pacific / Japan, based in Singapore
Contact: [email protected]