Software Engineer (Management Stack)
Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class features they need to run Kubernetes in production.
As a Software Engineer in our Management Stack group and part of this world-class team, you will be working on next generation of products and enhancements including, but not limited to, multi-cluster and public-cloud integration, distributed policy enforcements, cutting-edge networking and storage features targeted towards private/public cloud infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should be excited by and willing to learn this new, cutting-edge technology, have a desire to be in a start-up environment and have a demonstrated history building and maintaining distributed software.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in at least one of the following; Python, Golang, C/C++
- Development experience in the areas of software-upgrades/user management (RBAC/LDAP)/RestFul architecture/container-security
- Experience building and maintaining distributed software
- Familiarity with the development of cloud-native applications
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and containerization is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 1-3 Years of experience, BS Computer Science, MS a plus
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]