Senior Software Engineer (UI Development)
Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class features they need to run Kubernetes in production.
As a Senior Software Engineer focused on UI development and part of this world-class team, you will be working on the next generation of products and enhancements including, but not limited to, multi-cluster and public-cloud integration, distributed policy enforcement, cutting-edge networking and storage features targeted towards private/public cloud infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should be excited by this new technology, love the start-up environment and have a demonstrated history designing and developing UI features for storage/networking/virtualization technologies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong programming skills, must be proficient in one of C++, Golang, Java
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and OO design
- Good understanding of UI design patterns and UI performance tuning
- Working knowledge of NodeJS or equivalent
- Experience with AngularJS or other MVC frameworks
- Working knowledge of orchestration systems like Kubernetes, Openstack preferred
- Knowledge of time series databases like influxdb preferred
- 5-10 Years of experience, BS Computer Science, MS a plus
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]