Senior Software Engineer (Storage – FW Development)
Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class features they need to run Kubernetes in production.
As a Senior Software Engineer in our Storage group and part of this world-class team, you will be working on next generation of products and enhancements including, but not limited to, multi-cluster and public-cloud integration, distributed policy enforcements, cutting-edge networking and storage features targeted towards private/public cloud infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should be excited by this new technology, love the start-up environment and have a demonstrated history building and maintaining storage systems software, i.e., Volume Manager, File Systems, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong programming skills, must be proficient in one of C/C++
- Expert proficiency in building storage system software (e.g. Volume Manager, File System)
- Familiarity with embedded systems development
- Solid understanding of storage virtualization concepts, e.g. mirroring, snapshot, COW etc
- Familiarity with storage protocols like iSCSI, NVME etc
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies: KVM, Containers , VMware
- 4-10 Years of experience, BS Computer Science, MS a plus
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]