Sales Executive (Singapore)
Diamanti is solving the challenge of container-based hybrid clouds with the best enterprise-optimized platform for managing Kubernetes at any scale. Diamanti’s Kubernetes management platform propels enterprises to break from legacy architectures and rapidly adopt and expand Kubernetes on-premises and in the cloud, with security, high availability and resilience built in. Based in San Jose, California, Diamanti is backed by venture investors ClearSky, CRV, Engineering Capital, Goldman Sachs, GSR Ventures, Northgate Capital, Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ Venture), and Translink Capital.
Diamanti’s product is evolving from datacenter-focused appliances to a global, hybrid cloud platform. As a Sales Executive, you will work directly with a System Engineer and Sales Management to develop and execute your regional sales strategy focused on Fortune 1000 enterprises.
• Drive sales and bring on new customers while maintaining an accurate forecast.
• Develop and manage sales pipeline to move a large number of strategic transactions through the sales process
• Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell Diamanti’s solutions.
• Define and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to meet and exceed quota through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
• Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis building a business case and establishing value.
• Develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the value of Diamanti’s solutions to meet the customer’s business objectives.
• Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
• 10+ years of demonstrated success in a customer facing pre-sales role proposing enterprise solutions at all levels of a customer organization
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related field of study required
• Proven track record of selling new solutions to net new customers and technology partners
• Experienced working with multi-level decision-makers to drive proposals
• Strong presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and a self-starter, comfortable working remotely and autonomously
• Ability to travel with the needs of the role, approximately 25-50%
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti,Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Contact: [email protected]