Diamanti, the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure, is seeking an Outbound Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be based in our San Jose, CA headquarters. You will play a critical role in driving company growth and evangelizing Diamanti’s breakthrough bare-metal container platform to Global 2000 enterprise customers.
The Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for uncovering opportunities from target accounts, marketing qualified leads (MQLs), and other outbound efforts.
SDRs are often the first contact for Diamanti prospects via inbound and outbound calls and emails.
The SDR qualifies prospects, uncovers business challenges, develops quality leads, and sets appointments for Diamanti field sales teams.
At the front end of the process, the SDR is responsible for identifying sales targets in their assigned territory then passing the lead to the appropriate account team. The SDR role is a development position for a person aspiring for advancement in a sales organization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years (minimum) of success generating leads and qualifying potential customers
- Familiarity with Opensource Technologies Docker, Kubernetes, etc. (preferred)
- Prospecting experience using tools like Salesforce.com, DiscoverOrg, Linkedin, TechTarget
- Experience with cold calling, cold emailing, and building targeted sales campaigns
- Experience working with a team across different time zones and regions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pays close attention to detail, capturing requirements and communicating the business challenges of our prospects
- Will to keep up with current Open Source trends, companies, news releases, and competitor news
What You’ll Be Doing
- Targeted outbound calls
- Targeted outbound email campaigns
- Execute timely follow up on marketing qualified leads (MQLs), inbound website and phone inquiries
- Find qualified opportunities
- Set appointments
- Help progress opportunities through pipeline as needed
- Establish relationships and develop strategies with channel partners
- Competitive salary and on-target earnings
- Early-stage stock options
- Free healthcare
- Daily catered lunch
- 401k plan
- Onsite gym
- Steps from San Pedro Square Market
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]