Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and application owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class features they need to run Kubernetes in production.
As a Product Manager, you will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment working with customers and cross-functional teams to help design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. More importantly, you will deliver value to our customers while helping to shape the roadmap for our expanding suite of products. Diamanti’s product is evolving from datacenter-focused appliances to a global, hybrid cloud platform.
You will be directly responsible for this evolution.
- Define product releases and drive through execution
- Author compelling product requirements documents
- Work closely with customers to gather customer feedback and incorporate that
feedback into product releases
- Collaborate with marketing teams on product launch activities
- Contribute to Diamanti’s long term product strategy
- Represent Diamanti at industry events
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role
- Working knowledge of public cloud, container infrastructure and the Docker toolchain
- Demonstrated skill in working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its’
- Strong customer-facing skills
- Some travel required
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]