Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class features they need to run Kubernetes in production.
As the Network Architect and part of this world-class team, you will be working on the next generation of products and enhancements including, but not limited to, multi-cluster and public-cloud integration, distributed policy enforcement, cutting-edge networking and storage features targeted towards private/public cloud infrastructure.
The ideal candidate should be excited by this new technology, love the start-up environment and have a demonstrated history architecting, designing and developing networking features and protocols.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- BS/MS Computer Science
- Designing/developing/architecting networking features/protocols (IPSec/GRE, L2/VLAN, Openvswitch/Vxlan based overlay, ACLs, Routing protocols, NSX-T)
- Deep understanding of L2/L3 data path forwarding and experience with enabling these features in hardware/asics.
- Experience in implementing and architecting networking features for container/VM based technologies like virtual-switches, NSX-T, K8S networking
- Known track record for driving some of these technologies from concept to production, leading a team, interacting with various network foundations/open-source communities.
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]