Diamanti is the technology leader in bare-metal container infrastructure. Purpose-built for modern cloud and open-source environments, Diamanti’s enterprise Kubernetes platform gives infrastructure Architects, IT Operations and applications owners the performance, simplicity, efficiency and enterprise-class feature they need to run Kubernetes in production.
We are looking for an IT Manager with a strong technical IT background and excellent customer service skills. This position will require onsite management of servers, network equipment (switches, firewalls, etc.), A/V Systems, and excellent desktop support skills.
- Working with E-Staff to define hardware, software and services as required to support Diamanti corporate and remote sites, understanding and prioritizing business needs
- Triage and resolve any issues related to our corporate IT infrastructure for both internally hosted and cloud services. Includes Email, source code repository, backup services, Office 365, G-Suite, wired and wireless networks, audio/video conferencing, VPNs, ISPs, etc.
- Hands-on and remote desktop/peripheral support, including hardware, software, networking, mobile devices, personal on-boarding and off-boarding, computer preparation and account provisioning.
- Manage, track and maintain Diamanti’s office equipment inventory and health using tools for asset management and EndPoint security
- Work with external vendors to coordinate upgrades, software purchases, troubleshoot issues, install bug fixes, etc.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Overseeing annual IT budget and ensuring cost effectiveness.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- BS in Computer Science or similar field
- Experience working with Open Source technologies, Cloud-Enabled SD-WANs, enterprise applications (i.e., Office 365, G-Suite, Greenhouse, etc.)
- Solid experience managing/triaging permissions and access related issues
- Experience configuring user machines with business applications on MacOSX and Windows
- Experience coordinating work with third party vendors including ISP providers, managed printer services, business application support teams, etc.
- Experience managing basic functions of networks equipment for switches and firewalls
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]