Engineering – Solutions Architect
Years of experience: 8+ year
Qualifications: Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Do you have passion to continuously learn and work on new and innovative technologies and tools? Do you enjoy working in an open environment to solve complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions to customers all over the world? As a Solutions Architect, you will work with customers, partners, engineering, sales, marketing and support to craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud solutions around customer requirement to accelerate the adoption of Diamanti.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in deploying containerized application.
- Experience with kubernetes.
- Passion to learn new technology and tools
- Strong programming and scripting skills
- Strong experience with development and deployment of cloud-native applications and technologies
- Strong experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure, on-prem)
- Understanding of microservices architecture and best practices Experience with Devops and CI/CD
- Experience with various databases (SQL/noSQL), performance tuning and benchmarking.
- Experience with various software and hardware Load balancer
- Experience with messaging queues, object stores, middlewares, logging and monitoring, AI/ML.
- Understanding and debugging knowledge of system. Networking and storage.
Diamanti, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, pregnancy, religion, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Diamanti, Inc. complies with all applicable state, federal and local laws, regulations and ordinances prohibiting discrimination in places where we operate.
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Contact: [email protected]