Are you ready to move into the new era of cloud native applications and DevOps?
The new era of cloud native DevOps brings innovative tools and best practices that offer significant advantages for application development. When properly implemented, development pipelines become highly automated, self-service capable and API-driven, giving independence to both the developer and the operations teams. With cloud native DevOps, developers can deliver applications and updates to end-users at a much faster pace, without having to worry nearly as much about managing the underlying infrastructure.
Join CDW, Diamanti, Red Hat and Sysdig for lunch and a half-day workshop as we address the next steps in transforming applications and infrastructure operations to cloud native technologies. You’ll walk away with real-world use cases and best practices to consider in your implementation.
At this event, attendees will:
- Evaluate the pros and cons of DIY, virtualized and hyperconverged infrastructure to simplify management and time to market
- Participate in a hands-on lab to deploy your application in a hyperconverged Kubernetes cluster
- Learn how to achieve multi-tenancy on a shared Kubernetes infrastructure without performance impact or the noisy neighbor effect
- Assess the types of tools available to gain visibility, ensure security and address compliance needs for production-level container environment
- Find out how containers and microservices have radically changed visibility and security requirements for enterprise application
11:30 AM: Arrival & Welcome
12:00 PM: Overview of CDW DevOps Solutions
12:30 PM: Market Outlook: Old World – New World
1:30 PM: Solutions Today, Built for Tomorrow
- Understanding Container Use Cases
- Unprecedented Performance (Diamanti)
- Securing Containers (Sysdig)
4:00 PM: Proof Points
4:30 PM: Happy Hour at Green Street Meats
Date: February 6, 2020
Time: 11:30 AM – 5:30 PM
CDW Office 7th Floor
625 W Adams St, Chicago IL 60661
Green Street Meats
112 N Green, Chicago IL 60661