With distributed cloud services
Lightning fast Kubernetes data plane management suite which provides embedded container-native networking and distributed storage for hybrid clouds
Only Hybrid cloud management plane spanning across public cloud, private cloud, on prem data centers and edge
Read the full MS SQL Benchmark Report from the McKnight Group. The report provides highlights to help IT professionals, DevOps engineers, and platform architects evaluate a Kubernetes platform.
What We Do
Build a modern data center on the back of Kubernetes to be able to efficiently deploy and manage containerized workloads with unified storage, networking, and security stack.
Why Choose Diamanti?
By enabling data availability, data security, backup and disaster recovery for Kubernetes-based applications
running on-premises or across clouds, Diamanti has helped dozens of Global services in production.
Proven Results In Leading Enterprise Production Environments
Enterprises using Diamanti have been able to supercharge their application performance and data services, while dramatically reducing costs and the size of their data center footprint. Customers have been able to:
- Reduce TCO for Kubernetes deployments by 70%
- Achieve guaranteed performance with >1M IOPs per node
- Shrink their hardware footprint by 80%
Platforms & Apps We Support
Run popular data management and processing services on Kubernetes
The Diamanti Difference
- Process more than 2.5 billion events per day
- Reduce indexing delay from 60 minutes to 30 min
- Less than 0.5 milliseconds of indexing latency
- KVM as CRD on containers, PCIe pass-through
- Fastest data ingestion and lowest TCO for Splunk on Diamanti
- Indexing rate of more than 1 TB per hour with just 16 indexers
- Fastest Read-Write performance for Microsoft SQL on Diamanti
- Reduced compute footprint by 60%
- Reduced read-write transaction runtime by 20%
- Write topics at approximately 3 million writes per second
- Very low and stable write latency of 10 milliseconds
- Read topics at approximately 6 million reads per second
- In production supporting 6.5M end users
- Footprint reduction: 15 to 3 servers
- 5x increase capacity – 9 million to 45 million user records
Fastest SQL Server Performance At The Lowest TCO
Diamanti is ten times (10x) cheaper and four times (4x) faster while running Microsoft SQL server compared to Azure with Azure Ultra disks.
Diamanti is thirteen times (13x) Cheaper and six times (6x) faster while running Microsoft SQL server compared to AWS Nitro with IO2 disks.
Diamanti runs Microsoft SQL Server twenty-five times (25x) faster than other competitors with the same hardware configuration.
Diamanti was able to achieve more than 1M IOPS , while other cloud service providers saturated at 200K IOPS.
Most Innovative Businesses Trust Diamanti To Help Them Grow
Diamanti enables enterprise organizations to manage their mission-critical data on-premises, in the cloud, and across data centers.